Apps that Delight & Develop

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Motivation for the Mind


I mentioned yesterday that I had been speaking with a friend of a friend's who gave me total affirmation to stick with this endeavor and inspired me to begin this blog.

And Scott, wherever you are, thanks (I think) for convincing me that blogging could help our PR campaign by anchoring our website and products with the help of forum tags. Got all that! Hope so. It has been quite the learning curve since we two old hens have emerged from the classroom and landed ourselves in the midst of this trans-media revolution.

I have to say, it wasn't the reference to "vertical integration of mobile strategies" that rekindled my enthusiasm for making and promoting iPhone apps, and it wasn't the link to double rainbow , which has gotten over 5 million views on YouTube.


See how contagious genuine enthusiasm is?!?

And, no, it was not the talk about augmentive reality that did it. It was the story about your friend, who made it big, with a site called My Pet Chicken. Watch the video.

1 comment:

  1. FYI: Forgot that to explain what vertical integration with mobile strategies means.... InvestorWords.com says it best: The process in which several steps in the production and/or distribution of a product or service are controlled by a single company or entity, in order to increase that company's or entity's power in the marketplace.

    ReplyDelete